Monday, April 23, 2012

I miss my boyfriend so much. I just want us to be okay. He and I seemed fine all weekend (hugging, kissing, saying I love you, etc.) but then when I asked if we were okay, he said not really. I'm so depressed. And I haven't heard from him all day... I feel so clingy but I love him so much. Too much, sometimes. But it isn't like I don't have a throng of guys after me. I've gotten messages, texts, everything from anyone. They all want to hit on me; see what I'm like and if I'm worth their time. Well, I'm not. I won't give them chances. It would be cruel and unhealthy. I love my boyfriend. Even if we're having a rough patch, I truly believe this love is until the end. Every great love story needs a conflict or else no one needs saving or true love. I'm prepared to battle the universe for my one true love: Robert.
~Alaina

No comments:

Post a Comment