Friday, April 20, 2012

Hi, this is my new blog.
So I'd like to talk about my feelings... It's crazy how one minute your life seems so stable then the next you're completely falling to pieces. My boyfriend and I were fine. We've been together for 3 years and, of course, had our ups and downs. But this time is much different.

About a month ago (spring break) he, our friend Phil, this one kid that tagged along, and myself went to the Comfort Inn. My boyfriend had to work on the Saturday we were there, though. So while he was at work, Phil and the other kid (let's call him J) and I swam. My bf's mom was with us the whole time. We had lots of fun and then we ordered pizza. The part that caused everything to go drastically wrong was when J stayed the night. He was supposed to go home, but his friends wouldn't take him. So, we went to sleep. My bf and I shared a bed, Phil and J slept on the floor. Nothing wrong with that, right? Well, skip to the next week and all hell broke loose.

The week after that..
My bf wouldn't talk to me. He avoided me, went to his dad's, and told me to go away. This continued for about a week, then he came home. Everything seemed to go back to normal.

Now, present day, or two days ago.
It was a normal day. I went to school, took my friends home from school because they lack a car, then I went to my bf's and took a nap. Around 5:30pm he got home and came inside. I tried talking to him but he was distant...which was different. He said he'd had a shitty day though so I figured that's all it was. I was extremely wrong. I went back to sleep and thought he'd lay down with me or wake me up whenever he was done doing what he was doing. Well...he did wake me up. I woke up and I couldn't find my phone. He said he had it, which was fine. But then he told me to come outside...
He told me he couldn't do it anymore. I asked what he was talking about. Apparently, he saw me at the park about a month ago kissing/making out/whatever with some other guy. I was totally 100% baffled by that. I've never cheated on my boyfriend. Never. I told him as much but he didn't believe me. He says he saw it with his own two eyes. So, he had packed up all my stuff and put it in my car then told me to go home.

I'd like to see inside his head, because I still have no clue what he thinks he saw. I've never gone alone with a guy that wasn't my bf to the park. Also, I've never seen my bf at the park without me. There are soooo many factors that dub this an untrue story, but he still won't believe me because he thinks he saw it. I can't talk to him about it. He gets mad. But for the past two days, I've gone to his house and hung out with him and our friend. He still loves me, but won't trust me. I don't know where our relationship stands. I know he broke up with me, but it feels like we're just suffering major trust issues...which is never good. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm in so much emotional pain because I KNOW I didn't cheat. Everyone believes me, even his mom. But he doesn't.

I hope this isn't our end.

No comments:

Post a Comment